Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday's Tutorial

Connie, from Refabulous.etsy.com has a wonderful blog and has graciously agreed to share one of her tutorials with us.

I mentioned a few posts back about a new item I've listed in my shop, and I'd love to share my pattern with you!
I made these sweet little mice from reclaimed fabric scraps, some rescued embroidery floss, cotton cord, catnip and polyfil.
You can download the pattern for these cute little catnip mice
here (free and safe.) Or, just transpose it from the 1-inch grid below:




Details for how to sew these wonderful Mice can be found here. Oh, I almost forgot -- please feel free to make these mice for yourself, your friends, your kitties, and even to sell in your shops. Just please don't sell my pattern -- that wouldn't be very cool.

You can read the story behind this fun craft here as well as see more pictures. Check out her entire blog. It's full of good stories, interesting happenings and fun things.

No comments: