Lets get to know Beth at BerryBlueCreations.Etsy.com
Here is her survey:
1. Who is BerryBlueCreations? I am Berry Blue Creations. My real name is Beth Ward. My shop is a mix of bags, pillows, Bethie Flies and Angel Guards.
2. What kind of crafting/art do you do? How long have you been doing it? I love to sew. Making bags, pillows and pillow shams, quilted- looking things; plus the occasional Art Doll. I have been actively sewing and crafting since 2001. I have been selling since 2004, long before I knew of Etsy.
3. Where do you pull your inspiration from? My inspiration is pulled, yanked, and dragged from many places. People I know, nature, trends: both current and past.
4. What is your favorite medium? My favorite medium is fabric. Any kind of fabric all colors, textures and I like to upcycle or recycle. I have used clothing, drapery, upholstery and even luggage.
5. Is Etsy your art your full time job, or just an on the side project? My art is my full time job. It is the reason I get up in the morning and stay up till all hours, designing, measuring, cutting and sewing.
6. What is your favorite thing to do with the Etsy Texas Crafters Team? My favorite things to do with the Etsy Texas Crafters Team are chat and collaborate. I’ve gotten some amazing inspiration from my Etsy Texas Crafters Teammates.
7. Any tips for other Artists? The best tip I have for any artist is to think outside the box and don’t be afraid to experiment or ask questions. Promote your passions and share your knowledge. Your community will thank you for it.
8. Tell me a Secret about yourself. I used to teach art and crafts to preschoolers and I was once a clown.
Berrybluecreations.etsy.com. Post back here with your favorite item of hers. Friday I'll pick a new team member to feature.