Friday, December 4, 2009

Two Friday Features!

OK, so I forgot to post last Friday's Feature post.....and I had such a great one picked out, that I just had to save it! But I didn't want to just miss a week at this great time of year, so this week, we have TWO Features for you to enjoy!!!

In honor of Black Friday, here's last week's Friday Feature brought to you by the word BLACK:


Featured shops, from left-to-right and top-to-bottom, are OutOfTheBlue, IraisBloom, Craftiness, DakotasVintage, Jenni20, WhiteThistleBridal, GigglesAndGlam, DonnasDesigns, PinkLemonadeBags, Kimee, Steel, CraftyAngi, CaraBeads, UnkamenGifts, BlondieBeads, and TexasBeadz.

Want to see more Black listings by Texans & Texans-at-Heart? Just click HERE!


And now for this week's Friday Feature, this time brought to you by the words CANDY CANE:


Featured shops, from left-to-right and top-to-bottom, are KeepsMeInStitches, MyPocketfulOfPosies, KorkinKute, LucyMaeDesigns, PixieDustFineries, HandmadeWhimzy, GlassNWood, JLilyHandmade, PeculiarParchment, ClearlyTangled, DuctTapeAndDenim, MenagerieStudio, CarylsCreations, HopscotchAustin, TheYellowRoses, and BailliesBagsBaubles.

Want to see more Candy Cane listings by Texans & Texans-at-Heart? Just click HERE!

Please take a moment to post a comment and let us know your favorite Black and/or Candy Cane listing, either featured above or in either of the search links. And if there's a topic you'd really like to see for a Friday Feature this month, let us know that as well.

Happy Holidays from the ETC folks!

7 comments:

Eclectic Design Choices said...

Great themes for this shopping and holiday season. Other good themes that you probably have thought of are jingle bells and Christmas(holiday) trees.

Ela Steel said...

What a great idea and fantastic feature choices!! Thanks so much for including my pendant. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for including me!

Unknown said...

How fun! I'm thrilled!

Mary Kay

kimmy said...

very nice lists!

Tricia ~~ Handmade Whimzy said...

Thanks for featuring my Candy Canes bracelet Milly!
I love all the items you've picked.

My fav in the black is the bag from PinkLemonadeBags - I have one of her bags and it is awesome!

I'm having trouble picking a fav candy cane though. They are all awesome! I really love the bookmark from jlilyhandmade - that's a clever idea!

jenni said...

Thanks so much for the feature of my Sophisticated Lady bag! What a lovely treat!

I'm in such fun company!