Saturday, September 13, 2008

Howdy!

Originally posted August 2, 2007, by Mandi of Scribbles

Howdy and welcome to the Etsy Texas Crafters Blog! I finally figured out the imaging problem, so we will be able to post pictures now. I just wanted to share my vision for the blog and ask for your input as well. I see it as a place to promote ETC and our work, and also a voice in the crafty community. I see a collaborative effort with lots of link sharing, tutorials, interviews with members, reviews of new products/books, and all sorts of other crafty goodness.

If you would like to be a contributor or have and questions, suggestions, and/or comments, please convo me through my Etsy shop. Also if your blog link is missing from the list, please let me know and I'll add it.

Thanks, Mandi, aka Scribbles

No comments: