Saturday, July 11, 2009

One to One Gift Swap Time!


It's time for the 3rd Quarter One to One Gift Swap! It's like christmas only earlier!

The sign-up thread for our One-to-One Gift Swap for the 3rd Quarter, 2009 is HERE.

There is no theme for this swap, so just try to create something you think your partner would like.

Here is the schedule for this Swap:

Sign-Up Deadline = Mon, July 20th

Profiles must be received no later than Wed, July 22nd (use this template)

Swap Partners Assigned & Notified by Fri, July 24th

Swap Items should be mailed no later than Monday, August 10th.

Please refer to this forum thread for rules and guidelines of our Gift Swaps.


**Please note that delivery confirmation must be used when mailing swap gifts unless otherwise specified - see rules for more info.**


It is easy to sign up and so fun to participate~ Lets make this the biggest ever!

1 comment:

LindaGJ said...

I've signed up for this, being my
2nd time! Oh it's just too much fun!!! The gift I got last, I ended up buying another item made from her as a gift!!! You never know what you'll get, but wow, I loved mine!!! And I had a blast making something for my gift to my chosen!!!
Don't miss out on this wonderful fun!!!